Our vision is to see Christians worldwide prepared and made ready for the Lord Jesus at His coming.
Our mission is to nurture and sustain a people to be and to live as true disciples of Jesus, fervent in prayer, equipped, empowered and zealous for the Lord.
Who We Are
We are a fellowship of Christian believers from every race, tribe and tongue who deeply and passionately love the Lord, are addicted to the ministry of the saints and irrepressibly committed to nurturing the Christian believer to live as a true disciple of Jesus, be filled with the presence and power of the Holy Spirit, fulfil God’s purpose for their individual lives, be prepared and made ready for the Lord at His appearance!
What We Do
We are intensely committed to teaching and providing practical and hands-on opportunities to the Christian believer to grow as a true disciple of Jesus; engage in and develop a life of faithfulness in personal and intercessory prayer and with the exceeding grace of God poured out, step out as missionaries to win and to make disciples of all nations in the name and for the glory of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Our Statement of Faith
- That the BIBLE is the inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God
- In the TRINITY – that there is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule for a thousand years.
- In the blessed hope, the imminent return of Christ for overcoming believers.
- In the fall and sinfulness of man and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the redeeming blood of Christ.
- That Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential to personal salvation.
- That divine healing and deliverance from the works of Satan are available through the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross.
- That the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it. The Holy Spirit in a person’s life is evidenced by changes in his life, including a renewed love for God, and people, a commitment to the scriptures and holy living. The spirit filled believer has the capability of speaking with new tongues whether or not he or she chooses to exercise this gifting.
- That the Church of Jesus Christ is the universal, spiritual body of believers from every tribe, tongue, kindred and race of peoples, and is indwelt by God through the Holy Spirit and divinely empowered to fulfill ministry and her Great Commission on earth.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection and final judgment of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting damnation.
A Word From The Founder
I want to encourage and challenge you to be bold and proud of your heritage as a Christian believer. Hebrews 12:22-23 states that
“… ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect…”
God, who by His decision to make you and I in His image, has by that singular act declared His wish that we live and function as His sons and daughter on earth, living to please Him, fulfill His purpose in creating us and by so doing build and establish His Kingdom here on earth.
And anyone with a clear view of the spiritual landscape of the earth through the eyes of God and of His Word can tell that the day is indeed far spent, and the night cometh when no man can do any work…
This is the time to awake, this is the time to give it our all, this is the ideal time to renounce flesh, Satan and the world and spend and be spent to restore the backslidden in the faith and to make a faith-filled bid to give every soul the opportunity to return to God, here on earth and ultimately in eternity!
WORLD REVIVE MINISTRIES